My Home Water Birth! || Coleen Garcia & Billy Crawford
Amari just turned three months old! Reminisce with us as we walk you through his birth! š„° God has been so, so good to us. Amari is truly is our biggest blessing, and his birth was absolutely magical! We filmed this over a month ago, and weāre thrilled to finally be able to share it with you. So much has happened since then, and weāre hoping to share more of what our journey has been like so far!
This video, and these moments, are very raw, vulnerable, and personal, but we are proud and happy to share them with you because it is, and always will be, a major part of our lives. This is OUR story, and Amariās birth has been nothing but good and beautiful to us. Everyoneās story and experiences are different, so if you find yourself here, please share the good vibes with us! No disrespect and negativity please. This is not the venue for it. āØ
We tried to share as much of the story as we could, but since our kwentuhan was very free-flowing, we did leave out a few details, and there are also so many questions weād like to answer if we just have more time! Weāre thinking of doing a Q&A soon. Let us know in the comments below if thatās something youād like to see here! ā¤ļø
Hereās some more information:
1. Our health care providers from Marikina Maternity Clinic & Lying In:
- OB GYNE: Dr. Cecile Francisco-Ordinario
- Midwife: Aileen Gay Gaa Vinoya (assisted by Nurse Charm)
2. Our DOULA, Irina Otmakhova: http://instagram.com/irina_doula
- DNA jewelry and memorabilia: http://instagram.com/sacredelementsjewellery
3. Birth Video by Bearthside Photography (a one-woman team!): https://www.bearthsidephotographyfilms.com
4. Some of my favorite resources:
- Mama Naturalās book (https://www.amazon.com/dp/150114667X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_UfG0Fb340WR7F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) and website (http://mamanatural.com) āI also took her birthing classes and joined her support group!
- Documentaries: āThe Business of Being Bornā, āThe Birth Rebornā on Netflix, and Ina May Gaskin books (I like āIna Mayās Guide to Childbirthā)
- āGentle Birth in the Philippinesā Facebook group
- More sites:
Thank you so much for the love and support you guys have been pouring out to us, and to Amari as well. Our little family is grateful for you, and we hope our story makes you smile today! āTil the next video!
God bless you always! āØ
The Crawfords ā¤ļø